*dusting all the blog dust off*
It’s been a long time! Unfortunately when I last posted about returning, I wasn’t actually ready, in retrospect. But how could I have known. I’m trying to practice self-forgiveness.
A lot has happened since I last posted two months ago. So so much.
Not to list excuses, but…
- Our car broke down. We spent a month searching for a ‘new’ one.
- Then we had to sell our old car
- Designing, printing, writing out, and mailing all our wedding Thank You cards (throw in the threat of a postal strike)
- Wedding Photo Album
- Going through all the wedding photos and choosing which ones to include
- Manually correcting all ~400 photos before printing (colour, contrast, brightness, rotation…)
- Filing all the photos away, and figuring out how to include keepsakes like our vows and greeting cards
- Spending a week with my parents
- Someone turned into my dad’s car, so we spent a better part of the week dealing with the aftermath (it was a very mild accident, but a rim still needed to be fixed)
- Finally gathering enough motivation to tend to my 80% dead container garden (pictured in the feature image – you didn’t used to be able to see the soil)
Generally positive things, so I’m happy but mentally weary.
Changes to this Blog
I know this blog is very young, but what better time to keep changing and tweaking until I find the sweet spot? : )
I have so many new ideas for posts. A major shift will be towards more art related topics. I’m in the middle of figuring out a posting schedule, so hopefully you’ll hear from me more regularly.
I shall see you in my next post soon! : )