I have been bullet journaling for a little while now, and one of my favourite things are trackers. However I hate repetition, so redrawing a tracker over and over again makes me just not want to bother.
So I made my own stamp for the hydration tracker. I know there are a lot of stamp sets out there now, but there’s just something so satisfying about designing your very own to suit your specific needs. My tracker is a cup that I “fill up”, and my personal goal is to drink 10 cups/day.
- Linoleum cutter handle and blades (I used Speedball)
- Printmaking block (I used Soft-Kut)
- Water-based markers
*No affiliate links, these were just the most economical options I had at my closest art store
- Draw your design with pencil on the printmaking block. Keep in mind when you stamp it, it will be a mirror image.
- Carve it out! (This is the simultaneously fun and frustrating part) Whatever you don’t carve will be stamped onto the page.
- Use markers to apply “ink” onto your stamp.
- Stamp EVERYWHERE
- To wash the stamp, just rinse with water, let dry, use again later! <3
Do you keep a bullet journal? If you do, what trackers did you wish you had a stamp for?